!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: What's in a name?

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What's in a name?

Luckily Arunav had a playdate today. It is his close friend who has been coming to our house quite a few times. Right now the conversation over lunch went like this:

A: Aarushi's bonus level is level 2 and my bonus level is level 4.

X: Who's Aarushi?

A: What do you mean who's Aarushi?

X: I mean who is Aarushi?

A: Don't you know my sister - you played with her so many times and we keep calling her Aarushi in front of you?

X(casually and smiling): oh yeah, I just forget..he he

Ha ha - I laughed at the little boy. So many times even now I forget names unless I have very regular interaction with the person concerned. Funny little ones! "Pre-conventional" stage of moral development can be a purer, less complicated form of moral development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home