!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Beneath the surface

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Beneath the surface

So what's superficial?

The words hummed around me ....I don't have a choice - I can't change things, I want him here, with us, with the kids but he is not even there for 6 months and the other 6 months I can't even get him over phone in weekends..... I want to be a girl again, I want to dance, I want to get drunk, I want to feel happy.

The quick, instant happiness with the 6 Coach bags, 10 Calvin Kleins, Bvlgari, Hublot, the boredom with one size and demand of doubling the size of  diamonds every year - reflected the soul searching for happiness, the soul wandering around and not able to get the answers. As for her, as for me, as for everyone - the happiness of bags, diamonds last for that long and touches not the soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home