!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Nights, Days, Exams.....Empty.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nights, Days, Exams.....Empty.

Yes, it is that time again - after THE exam and I am incredibly tired and contented and yet I am so restless.....I finished my DELF A1. It was easy as Serge had said but I felt happy finishing it well and now I dont know what to do.

I slept, woke up and now just sitting and listening to songs, reading random things, having coffee with friends, chocolates with more friends but there is an emptiness which the kids are not able to fill up. It is sometimes dangerous to step out of the 'defined zone' - you need to carve out your own path, there are no guidelines for you, no rules you can easily follow. You take the decision and you take the next step. If you are in the defined zone, you just need to look for the footprints already there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home