!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Changing life, changing thoughts and changing posts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Changing life, changing thoughts and changing posts

A friend told me the other day, how come your mama's world is having less and less post on your children. Hmm, am I not a mama anymore or is the mama's world changing?

Doesn't it always change? There are moments when I feel like stepping out and breathe differently, feel differently, sing differently, think differently. And then when I get back into this well-known world of motherhood, it does not seem a burden to me - oh yes, it does when I don't get to step out! I remember one of the management training lectures we listened to - holding a glass of water for 1 minute is not a burden but if you have to hold that glass for a whole day, the same thing becomes a burden.

So yes, I love putting down the glass and go and have bowls of chicken soup for my soul. I am amazed how I become a much better human being when I do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home