!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Aarushi @ 2.5: First day in school

Monday, August 31, 2009

Aarushi @ 2.5: First day in school

It was her first day today without mamma and she was soooo cool about it. She just gave the happy smile when she spotted me during pick-up. This is such a contrast to what I went through Arunav - I am so relieved. I learnt from the mistakes I made during Arunav's time and that helped in her settling - but even then she had to go through the process.....I am now praying the toughest day - the second/third day is equally breeeeezy!

5 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

both my sons were very good boys on their 1st day in school...they did not cry in fact most of the kids did not cry!during both their 1st days i had braced myself for a long difficult day but both the times i was wrong.i myself was teary eyed when they said bye and just went in and later emerged happy asif it was a normal affair.i have to confess that i had a strange feeling ...felt inadequate, wanted them to miss me wanted to feel "wanted".alas!that was not to be and i have accepted their growing up.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

nope - for me Arunav did not like this school at all - he settled exceptionally well in the next one but absolutely hated this one....so I had quite a nightmare.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

For Aarushi - in the class of 9 - only 3 kids were not wailing...so I was quite scared she will break too.....

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think for both of my sons it was their much needed break or shall i say relief from their helicopter mom

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Ha ha :) I cannot imagine that of you - no way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home