!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: and the Party..

Thursday, August 27, 2009

and the Party..

Arunav had his Party yesterday. They had just too much fun - which does away with this lingering doubt I always have whether we need such gala stuff everytime .... when you see them so full of life and excitement I again get convinced - well, perhaps it's worth it.
And I know we need to do it for Aarushi too this time - she is soooo waiting for "My Party next time" :) Yesterday she said,"Dada, it's my turn next time you know!" Do we spoil them by building up such expectations? I will always be in two minds :(

4 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

please spoil them cos if we as parents don't make their childhood the best part of their life they won't have the energy to face the travails of their mature life.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Ha ha - comfort to confused souls! Thanks - I tend to think that way!!

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Khub sundor banner ta. Ki bhabe baniyechis?

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

Je jaygay party hoyechhe tarai baniyechhe - amra khali Tinku'r photo pathiye diyechhilam...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home