!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Our Radio Station and Black's Link Walk

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Radio Station and Black's Link Walk

(PIC removed) I was going to the doctor's with Arunav and Aarushi in a taxi. After a while the taxi driver turned around and said to me,"You are a good mother. If I had a non-stop Radio like the one you have, I wouldn't be answering him at all - you are giving an answer to everything he is saying!" That was one big ego-kick I got for in my vision I am a monster always after the Radio's life "eat fast, chew, wash properly..." ;)

Those are some lovely moments we had last Sunday on a walk with friends - kids had tons and tons of fun and so did we :)

2 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger tinku said...

You knew long back that you would be a great mama!!!!!
You sacrificed your career for your babies. I wish I could get some of your patience and dedication.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Sacrificing career and being patient - whoa 2 things worlds apart. You are too fond of me to see my faults ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home