!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Friends and Mamma

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Friends and Mamma

Yesterday I had to go to Arunav's school for some volunteering. I rode on Arunav's school bus. Before going, I told Arunav - Mama will be with you in the bus today so you may have to sit with me and not Reet. He sulked first and then cheering up said, No no - I can sit with Reet and you can go all by yourself - how about that?
Hmm - I am happy he is growing up but there's a small corner where I miss him wanting to be with me all the time!

3 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger tinku said...

Jokhon Ronen onno karo kache jete chai na, tokhon rug hoy. Onek chesta kori jate amader bondhuder kache jai. Aber kono somoy Ronen Sushantaer kach theke amer kache aste chai na. Ba amer kach theke Sushanta er kache jete chai na. Tokhon ekta kemon ekta kosto hoy.

Ami tai bhujte perchi tui ki bolte chaichis. Ki adbhut ei mon r maya!!!!!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

hya re din gulo kotha diye chole jabe. Aarushi to onyer haathei beshi manush holo...

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Same thing I feel for Tanmay sometime!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home