!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Eden Gardens, Oranges and Cricket Matches

Monday, November 10, 2008

Eden Gardens, Oranges and Cricket Matches

These are the 3 things which symbolise winter for me. Today there is a sudden chill in HK air and it is making me feel so nostalgic that I can hardly do any productive work - line up all winter clothes of the kids, smell them, check if they still fit, etc, etc.

The strong and yet soft beautiful golden winter sun is not helping matters.... I can still remember my school days, so young, so full of Kapil Dev(yes, you can guess how old I am)....and devouring those matches in Eden Gardens, the tangy smell of oranges being peeled and the cheer of the crowd...

"And the leaves that are green turn to brown...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home