!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: When to think of "now"?

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

When to think of "now"?

I was rushing Arunav for school bus in the morning. He insists he will press the lift buttons, the door opening button(HK speciality) etc. In my rush, I pressed one button and of course there was mayhem. I said, If you really wanted to press it you should have gone to the button first instead of standing in front of the mirror and making faces - you have to keep in mind what you have to do next, so we can catch the school bus.
Arunav still scowling and tears in his eyes asked me,Then when can I think of 'now'? I am sure he did not realize how profound that was, but it made me speechless in thought.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now" ?
Wow!
A thinker and a teacher in the making :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home