!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: That's how much I want sunglasses

Thursday, August 28, 2008

That's how much I want sunglasses

It looks like I have to buy her a proper one so she doesn't spoil her eyes using these ...... if I have to keep wearing mine that is !
She is going to start school from 1st September - I am always surprised by her. I was surprised when she started walking, then now when she is speaking 4 words together "Dada - come - here - now!" (I know that doesnt speak too well of the words 'I' use with Arunav), when she could say all the colours - is it normal for second borns? Are we too focussed on what the elder one is achieving that the development of the second born takes us by surprise?

2 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger tinku said...

Bolis kire, ooh dher bochore 4 words bolche, r sob color chinte pare. That is amazing. Ronen je ki language e kotha bole bhujtei pari na.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

hya re - Tinku ke order kore - comr here NOW - now ta jor diye bole. Ami jerokom boli tar nokol kore :( Ronen abar ekhon ki bolbe - ekhon to gaga-baba-dada, tarpore tui bujhte parbi or gaga-baba-dada mane ki :) Khub dress socheton - ami ekhono oto accessory pori na - o baire bronor age bolbe "clip, clip" :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home