!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Things more sublime

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things more sublime

We were walking back from the school bus-stop after picking up Arunav. On the pavement was a small dead bird - it was looking really beautiful - parrot green colour had still not faded. Since we were face to face with it, the best I could think of was tell Arunav to pray for the dead bird. Arunav asked,"If I pray will it be alive again?" I said," No."

His next question was,"Then if I pray what will become better?" (he could not have put the question better!)

Since 'soul' and 'heaven' are concepts I have not really breached with him yet, the next few moments were tough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home