!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Mother's Day Episode

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Episode

I really liked the Mother's Day necklace Arunav made for me. This is what he had to say,"Did you see mummum, I have put so many beads - at first I was putting small ones, but then I put big beads - so manny - do you like them? There is also a bracelet like this but it is a surprise for later." :)
In the evening he wouldn't eat (as usual), and we had a fight, I told him - "you dont listen to me, I dont want your necklace(Shyam burst out laughing at this)." Then when we made up I wore it again, so he looked and said,"You will wear it mummum? - you like it." So much for all the lectures on 'no threats and bribes'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home