!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Hot Rooibos tea and Babyccino

Monday, February 18, 2008

Hot Rooibos tea and Babyccino

Arunav and I just had a simple outing together. Arunav enjoyed some wholemeal Apricot Danish and Babyccino, while I tasted my first Rooibos(pronounced Roy-Boss). It was so blissful - both of us enjoyed the time. We did not have to please anyone, we were not in a hurry, I hardly had to say,"Arunav chew.", and surprisingly Arunav was enjoying observing others in the coffee shop...
Today was relatively warm in HK. I liked to see the 'non-jacketed' people for a change.

Arunav has learnt not to point to people - today he sat in the coffee shop and said,"Mummum she is speaking Mandarin." and he did not have his index finger jutting out straight at the person, he only had his head slightly bent and his eyes desperately trying to fix itself in the right direction :)
Do I want him to grow up and yet do I not?

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Online Tea Store said...

Thanks for providing such useful information to us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home