!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Beautiful summer

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beautiful summer


Celebrating beautiful summer in Hong Kong, with the lowest marks I have ever got in French which still happens to be the top marks secured in class - how funny! The haze - non existent; Bright blue skies with white clouds - clean, beautiful, pretty, warm summer. Summer in full force, full strength - what beauty in power and power in beauty!

Having missed quite a few classes before, I went to this class thinking it was normal class; to my shock it was a test. I had to borrow pencil and eraser to write the test. M told me, 'You must be joking that you do not know today is the test.' Only when I was making frantic calls home and to the hospital saying I cannot come at 11.00am that day, did she believe I really did not know. But even then she smiled and said, 'You will still get the highest man. I don't know how you do it.'

Neither do I. 

This is the 5th teacher we are studying with and I feel damn glad that with each and everyone, I have got the highest. Ok, yeah I do deserve to gloat a bit - forget all he medicine woes, hospital trips, MEd! So yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home