!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The bliss of doing nothing

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The bliss of doing nothing

After ages, we did nothing.

A Wednesday afternoon doing nothing. Ate our lunch in a relaxed way, with no rush as I cancelled the piano lesson. After lunch we read and slept as there was no dance lesson. We woke up and are doing what each of us feel like with Aarushi playing with ma, me writing, Arunav loving his puzzles (chess). Pamela making a ramen for me, the clink clonk inside the kitchen and Aarushi's shrieks as she wins against didun are the only sounds.

Life is bliss. Doing nothing is good. It rejuvenates the soul.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does building a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work?
I am brand new to blogging however I do write in my journal daily.

I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Review my web site: cheap air max 2013

 

Post a Comment

<< Home