!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Lincoln

Monday, February 25, 2013

Lincoln

Watched it yesterday.
........... after a dead tiring day when we got out of home at 8.15am (after sleeping the previous night at 2.30am) and got back home at 7.30pm. Movie was not an exciting proposition to me at that time, warm and soft bed with a softer blanket was! So I almost dragged myself into watching... Lincoln.

I had thought I will certainly sleep off, but I did not. It was almost as if I was watching Lincoln working centuries earlier - Daniel Day Lewis certainly deserve the award. He literally was the character - how can he creep into the skin so well!

And in between two weeks of holiday passed for the kids. Tai Po, Jumping Gym, Space Museum, Science Museum, Sports Camp, Inspiration Lake, Whampoa, walks and bikes, cakes and cappuccino all happened in between. I was glad to hug them and send them to see a different set of faces today morning :)

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lasts as prolonged as the sneakers to suit on the line!
Best of Nike air max is a remarkably breathable mesh retains your feet dry and even far more.

It was consequently unveiled on 1991 just immediately after Weather Max The
second. The light content material, obviously, can make it brighter.
http://www.airmax90s2013.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home