!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Mehendi or Henna?

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Mehendi or Henna?


She was very excited about putting mehendi on her hands exactly like when she was couple of years old.... She slept with it on exactly like before BUT... at midnight she woke up crying to no end. It took me a while to calm her down and then she mumbled (still crying), "I want my clean hands baaaack!" I scraped out the dry mehendi, cleaned with a slightly wet tissue but she still was not totally happy. When she could squeeze her eyes open she took another look at her hand and said but I still can see the marks on my hand - I said I want my clean hands back! At which point I had to break her the bad news that that's going to take a few weeks.... Luckily she took another look at the smiley face in her hand and did not mind it too much. She smiled too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home