!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Not a Coloured House

Friday, May 11, 2012

Not a Coloured House

Aarushi at bedtime asked me if we are going to change house. Not knowing where she was going with the question, I said I dont think so, why? She said, 'Mama can we please change our house?' Asked why again, she said, 'Because I want to live in a white house.' Arunav quickly added, ' Mama she means "the White House", not a white house - she was reading about Barack Obama in the morning.' Aarushi said, ' Yes, mama can we please live there? Ask Papa to buy it.'
She was very disappointed at mama's response and told me I need to have positive thoughts and not say no to everything !! (yup that quote was coming right back at me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home