!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: "Think of me mummum"

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Think of me mummum"


When Arunav came home from school today, I gave him a hug and said,"I was missing you." He gave me a serious look and said,"You think of me when I am in school and after only a short time you will suddenly find I am knocking at the door and I am back! It is only a short time you know mummum." How the table turns - those were the words I used to tell him when he did not want to go to school :)

Arunav went into the pool in OceanPark to touch StingRays. This was his special costume to go inside. He had a ball - it is still the highlight of ALL his OP visits!

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Wee Kean said...

Arunav is a very smart boy. Well done, mummy! Happy Mother's Day!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Thank you - but I really dont think there's anything that I did to make him smart! I sometimes just struggle to keep him happy. Happy Mother's day to a mother who is doing a great job doing just that - keeping J happy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home