!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Budding Competition! Classes for my 8 month old :(

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Budding Competition! Classes for my 8 month old :(

I have been primarily writing about Arunav here - I think it's about time Aarushi gets some space too....

Yesterday I took Aarushi(now 8 months) down to our building playarea and met a grandma with her grand daughter (7 months old). The dear grandma was surprised to see Aarushi crawl and quickly put her grand daughter down prompting her to do the same much to the protest of the poor 7 month old. When Aarushi stood up holding onto a chair - she was almost in tears. She quickly brought her grand daughter to check who is taller (she actually made them stand side by side and measured!!) - she was happy that her's looked slightly taller. I was so far amused at the competition till the time she asked me, "Which classes - she go?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home