!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Raising Great Kids

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Raising Great Kids

Arunav's new school Small World, was offering a course "Raising Great Kids". I missed the first session (just plain forgot about it) but attended the next one which was today. It is good in many ways but I loved something from today's lesson - it said "not only quality time but the quantity of time" spent with the kid matters very much. Being one of the many working mothers who gave up their jobs to look after kids, I often have doubts(specially on those frustrating days) whether I did right - it made me feel so much better to know that I did not give up my work for nothing and my spending time with them is making a difference.

I think the course is going to teach me lot of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home