!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Receding Rivalry (temporary relief??)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Receding Rivalry (temporary relief??)



Yesterday Arunav gave a hug (much too tight) to Aarushi and said "I love you". It was such a pleasant change from the erstwhile hitting, pushing, 'no-toys-for-Aarushi' attitude that just the moment felt beautiful - even though toys still pose a hindrance to the budding friendship :)

Aarushi's annaprasan(photo) was done by Arunav since I could not manage a "mama"(maternal uncle) for her.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have just asked me.. i would have jumped over to HK in a second! I would make a super mama...
:-)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Hey thanks so much - if only I knew :) But you are right you would definitely make a super mama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home