!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The Pre-Schooler with grandparents

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Pre-Schooler with grandparents


It is very interesting to watch how Arunav behaves differently with different people. My parent-in-laws are here - he loves bossing them around. He will teach my mother-in-law "English" ("No, no - it is not brij, it is bridge"); will tell my father-in-law where to sit and where not to and many more such instructions. It is just lovely to watch him with them - he seems so confident when he is with them - they never tell him "do this, dont do that" - I guess that's where his confidence comes from.

Arunav started pre-school 2 months before he will be 3. He now goes to toilet all by himself, can wear clothes and shoes on his own and asks me to wear what he wants me to wear. He has dropped his afternoon nap and talks in his sleep :) He can also ride a bi-cycle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home