!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: A HongKong Winter Afternoon

Friday, December 22, 2006

A HongKong Winter Afternoon

Through our window I can see the golden sunshine on this winter afternoon. It is particularly beautiful today - the Friday before the Christmas weekend (starting tomorrow it is a holiday till Tuesday). The sky is clear and the sun is shining such a mellow golden sunshine that it is difficult not to feel happy. I had gone out to Pacific Place a while ago and the air was so crispy. It was not too cold and I walked around gaily before taking the taxi back home.

This is our first winter in HongKong. It is different from Tokyo which was way colder than this and the sun was normally not so clear. It is a very happy afternoon I am enjoying here - I wish there was a way to bottle these moments, these feelings and sometime in future I could open the bottle and feel the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home