!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Watch your heart roaming outside

Monday, April 04, 2005

Watch your heart roaming outside

Posted by Hello
The lady in the train looked down at the wide grin that Arunav was giving her and to my surprise there was no reciprocating smile on her face(I feel sad for her, I am sure she needs that smile more than anyone else). I watched Arunav still giving that wide wide gummy grin. I am not sure whether it was my fancy but I could sense his disappointment or confusion at the lack of reciprocation - as if he was wondering why this lady has a different face than the ones who normally looked at him (normally everyone smiles).

I think he is still too small to feel hurt or disappointment - but it hurt me so much just by thinking he was hurt and I can do nothing to alleviate it. I realized what they mean by 'having a child is to be forever prepared to watch your heart roaming around outside.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home