!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Dreams

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Dreams

I believe in angels - something good in everything I see.....

When I was a young girl I used to dream of going to a land of great natural beauty, green green fields as far as the I eye can see and deep blue sky above spotted with white fluffy clouds. I will have a book with me, some music and my dear one (who I always knew would be someone I would fall in love with in a treegrove beside a riverbank!). I keep having this dream whenever I feel very happy - for many different reasons - but the state of happiness always leads to this dream. Now I realize it was my native place(Shyampur) which was that dreamland - it has the same beauty - miles and miles of green/golden paddy fields spotted with coconut groves where people dwell,clear blue sky, roads lined with eucalyptus trees...it is sheer magical beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home