!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Self Realizations

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Self Realizations

Arunav's sleeptime sometimes leads to introspections. Here's the result:

> I have a limited sense of humour - I fail to see anything funny when my mother tongue is laughed at.
> I can be very vindictive when I am harmed.
> I am capable of immense love and I can melt when Arunav smiles back at me.(Oxytocin?)
> I love the Sakura season - the pinkish white blossoms all around makes me feel euphoric.
> My friends mean a lot to me....Mithu, Ruma, Ananya, Rakhi, Satyajit, Deepak, Raman, Kakul, Nikunj, Sejal, Nandini, Nandana.....etc
> I am very lucky to have Shyam as my husband.

Wake up time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home