!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The greatest twister in the family

Friday, July 12, 2013

The greatest twister in the family

Yesterday we were travelling back in a really packed train. Aarushi started playing a game where she tells me something to scare me and I have to pretend to be scared by jumping or making faces, etc. So she suddenly tells me, "Mama, there's a big rat behind you." Being in a jam packed train, I could not jump or move, so I told her, "Aarushi this is not the place to play this game." Without a second's delay she said, "OK mama, there's a little darling in front of you..." and hugged me tight.


Ha ha, she still remains the fastest one in the family to twist a situation around.

And what would life do to you, if these small little wonders of nature did not exist... God certainly works in mysterious ways. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home