!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Challenges of second time pregnancy

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Challenges of second time pregnancy

I was just talking to Anjali, another lady who is in my league but she is first time pregnant - when she suddenly mentioned birthplan and I realized I have not yet given it to the doc! I am 8 days away from my due date.....
Oh! The things one has to deal with when you have a 2.5 year old who is feeling some thing is on and making life difficult by suddenly refusing to go to school when so far things were OK with him, when suddenly he refuses to sleep till mummum is somewhere close by and above all when your own hormones are playing all sorts of trick on you.....I am in "summer clothes" when others around me have winter jackets on and I am just a wee bit short of biting people around me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home