!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: anythingbengali.com - Check it out

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

anythingbengali.com - Check it out

I found this new site - well the site maybe old but I newly found it - www.anythingbengali.com (Courtesy: www.batj.org from where I got the link). They've got some good book collection as well as some good gift ideas. I specially like the idea of mishti (sweets, okashi) gift. I am planning to send some to my parents - they are aged and alone - not always will they go out to buy sandesh from Bhimnag you see or for that matter go to College Street in the rush to get a collection of Feluda :)

I only wish the international shipping charges for books were based on volume - it would be so convenient for me to order all the Satyajit Rays', Sukumar Rays', Tagores', Saratbabus'. I am also waiting for the VCD/DVD collection to be up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home