!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The Da Vinci Code

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Da Vinci Code

I just finished reading this book - quite a gripping book and by the number of hits that came up when I Googled (for Last Supper 'image'), I know it is well discussed in the web. Though I am not a Christian, I studied in a Catholic school and know some of the rudimentary details on the subject. I am no scholar who has researched in this area so I was impressed by many of the revelations in the book - presence of Mary M in Last Supper, the existence of Priory de Sion, etc. I was quite fascinated. What also interested me were the math intricacies of Golden Ratio, Fibonacci,etc. Do read it. Please keep in mind though, it is EOD(end-of-the-day) a fictional work which has a lot of facts packed in it.

I am onto my next book: Jhumpa Lahiri's The Namesake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home