!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: That's the question

Friday, May 09, 2014

That's the question

The questions keep coming back to me. S asked, why do you never consider going back to corporate job when you still are wanted there?

It is difficult to explain the depths of yourself.

The perfectionist me, the "go getter" me cannot balance. The temptations of excelling, of doing more, of the joy of overcoming boundaries.... blinds me towards the other side. When I turn, I find the waters have flown, the moments are gone, the damage is done. I promised myself to resist and I resist till date. That's a lot of feelings, emotions, experiences and tears summarized in a few words which cannot show the depth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home